The New Kosciuszko Foundation Dictionary English-Polish, Polish-English with CD-ROM, contains over 140,000 entries with 400,000 meanings and 100,000 idioms, including British and other usage.
Click here to order the dictionary.
- technical and specialized vocabulary in such areas as law, economics, computers, the military and medicine, mass media, sports, and sciences
- literary and colloquial expressions, slang, archaic usage words in context, illustrated by original sentences
- all entries from both volumes
- grammatical information and phonetic transcription
- lets user search words, copy directly into documents, personalize by adding and deleting entries
- and many other features.