THE KF DICTIONARY - HOW TO USE PROMO CODES
Our code will work only on one device.
All codes have an expiration date that should be shared with you once you get the code. Typically it is 30 days.
If you have any issues, simply open a ticket here.
iPhone or iPad
- You need to install our freemium KF Dictionary application from the App Store
- Next on your device, tap the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem button
- Tap "You can also enter your code manually."
- Simply click it and follow the instructions.
Android smartphone / tablet
- Open the Google Play Store application on your device
- Download and install our KF Dictionary App
- Tap in Menu - Redeem.
- Enter your code.
- Tap Redeem. Follow the instructions.
Windows 10 PC / tablet
- Once you get the redeemable URL, please click it.
- It will launch an authenticated Redeem your code page athttps://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem. This page includes a description of the app the user is about to redeem.
- If the customer is not logged in their Microsoft account, they may be prompted to do so.
- Download and install our KF Dictionary App from Windows Store
- Open iTunes
- If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID. Learn what to do if you forgot your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Redeem.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click Sign In.
- If you have a promo or content code, enter the code.
- Click Redeem.
If you have any issues, Click Here and please contact us.
The Kosciuszko Foundation TEAM