JAGIELLONIAN UNIVERSITY, KRAKOW
March 23 - Deadline for Session A applications and payment*
April 17 - Scholarship applications and supporting materials**.
May 18 - Final day to apply for summer studies in Poland.
- Payment of all program fees are due.
May 25 - Health Form
- Passport number
- Passport size photos
- Proof of medical insurance
- Rules and Regulations Form
- Accommodation Form (Jagiellonian applicants only)
- Health Care Proxy (optional)
- Credit Approval Form (optional)
- Final day to cancel and receive a full refund.
Sept 15 - Transcripts of Credit are mailed to students.
* The payment deadline for Session A does NOT apply to scholarship applicants, however, students who are applying for a scholarship for Session A should complete the on-line by March 23rd so that the the Foundation may reserve a space for you in the program. After March 23rd, applications are accepted on a space available basis - 3 spaces still available.
**Please mail your scholarship materials to your local KF Chapter by April 13th to insure receipt by April 17th.