- Teaching fellowships are awarded for up to 10 months; fellowships and grants are awarded for 3 to 9 months, depending on the nature and scope of the research project and recommendations by the American Institution. The final decision on the duration is made by the Foundation's Scholarship Committees in Poland and in the United States.
- The awards generally range from $2,000 to $3,000 per month to cover living/accommodation costs and may depend on the duration of stay and location of study.
- The award cannot be paid prior to arrival in the United States.
- Invitation to the Scholarship Presentation Reception in Poland.
- Access to the Kosciuszko Alumni in the U.S. and Poland for social and professional networking.
- Assistance of the Kosciuszko Foundation with administration, visas and general inquiries.
- Invitation to the KF Annual Fundraising Dinner & Ball in New York. (number of seats is limited).
The grants/fellowship do not cover:
- Medical and travel insurance
- Travel and living expenses of dependents
- Short-term academic visits to present a paper at a conference or attend a seminar or training